SMSF Accountant Position
A bit about us:
The Field Group is an accounting practice that specialises in small business compliance, self-managed superannuation funds and auditing. Our goal is to Grow, Manage and Protect our clients’ business and personal wealth.
We consider ourselves one of the modern leaders in public practice and proritise work/life balance for our team.
What we are looking for:
We are after an experience SMSF accountant to join our SMSF team.
Does this sound like you?
- You have an excellent understanding of the rules governing SMSF
- You are a Class Super gun
- You crave client contact
- You’re ace at preparing financial statements, and are able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You have experience across a range of size and types of clients.
- You want to be with a growing business that wants to help you grow as well
A bit more personal:
- You’re a natural at communicating with people, and your passion lies with improving/helping others and the situation they’re in.
- Organisation is second nature to you; a messy desk upsets you – ‘Tidy desk, tidy mind’ is something you live by
- You enjoy socialising with your other team members and participating in out of office events
The finer details:
- 37.5 hours per week – you will be out of the office by 5:15pm
- Attractive Salary based on experience
- You will avoid the CBD – we are located in Chirnside Park!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to see your application!
Please email enquiries to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org)